Universal Life is looking to hire a high caliber individual for the position of Risk Management Officer at its Head Offices in Nicosia. The right incumbent will report to the Company’s Chief Risk Officer and will be involved in all areas of risk and will contribute to the design and implementation of an effective risk-based system to identify, measure, monitor and communicate / report risks.
- Gather risk-related data from internal and external resources
- Facilitate the identification, analysis and measurement of corporate risks
- Provide input and/or recommendations on risk mitigation techniques and controls
- Produce reports that outline findings, explain risk positions and recommend changes
- Update policies and procedures in accordance with any new regulations, standards or requirements
- Use knowledge and analytical skills to continually look for process and system improvements
- Be constantly updated with the latest regulatory requirements and standards
- A University degree in Risk Management or Actuarial Science or Insurance or any other related field
- A professional qualification in Risk Management or progress in actuarial exams from a recognised Actuarial Association, will be considered an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Risk Management, preferably in Life Insurance Companies
- Knowledge / understanding of the Insurance industry and Solvency II regulatory requirements
- Excellent analytical and information processing skills
- Confidentiality, discretion, critical thinking and sound judgment
- Initiative, self-motivation, organisation and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications plus other benefits like 13th Salary, Pension Fund and membership to the following Group Schemes which are offered by the Company to its permanent staff:
- Life Insurance (60 x gross monthly salary)
- Health InsuranceInterested applicants must complete the online application form at https://career.unilife.com.cy/ by 5/1/2023.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.