OFFICER ACTUARIAL (GENIKES INSURANCE)
- Participates in the non-life technical provisions and solvency capital calculations as per the Solvency II regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of quarterly / annual regulatory submissions including QRTs and NSTs.
- Participates in the Company’s ORSA assessment and participates in the performance of stress scenarios.
- Assists in the preparation of internal and external (regulatory) reports.
- Performs statistical and actuarial analyses on the performance of the Company’s products.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative support and insight to assist in underwriting and business actions.
- Assists in the implementation process of the IFRS 17 framework.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- University Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science / Engineering or other related field.
- MSc Degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Currently in the process of obtaining the professional qualification of Fellow Actuary.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the Non-Life Insurance space preferably in an Actuarial role.
- Knowledge on Actuarial reserving methodologies and Non-Life Insurance basic terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge and understanding of Solvency II framework and proven experience in implementing this framework will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Structured and critical thinking.
- Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Teamwork spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system which is available on the Bank’s website www.bankofcyprus.com (Careers), by following the steps below:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- Release” of the profile
Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
- Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest in employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidence.