FULL PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE HERE.
We are pleased to inform you that the Cyprus Association of Actuaries organises its 3rd Conference.
The Conference will be held under the auspices of the President of the Parliament of Cyprus who will address the evening session of the Conference.
The event will take place on 5th April 2017 and will include a morning session with technical presentations from distinguished speakers at the University of Cyprus and an evening session at the Hilton Cyprus Hotel with a formal dinner and high profile keynote speakers. This year’s event will have as Platinum sponsors Swiss Re, Munich Re and Gen Re, while Carpenter Turner, Aon and Matrix Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers will be Gold sponsors. The event will be of interest to insurance companies, pension scheme trustees, financial professionals, accountants, asset managers, insurance industry professionals as well as Cyprus and EU public and regulatory authorities.
The aim of the Event is to present financial, economic and social themes, relevant to the Actuarial Profession such as:
- The implementation of the new European IORP Directive for pensions
- The implementation of the new European Supervisory framework for insurance companies (Solvency II)
- The investment management in respect of pension and insurance funds.
- Accounting and Tax for Insurance companies under Solvency II
- New emerging technologies and risks in insurance (e.g. cyber risk)
Participation is possible via your company’s table sponsorship (if applicable) or by individual registration. The individual registration form is attached here.
Please return the completed registration form to CAA_Event_2017@actuaries.org.cy by not later than 17th March 2017.